|Name of Post:
CBSE Board Class X, XII Remaining Exam Date Sheet 2020
|Short Information :
||Cental Board of Secondary Education CBSE Board Are Finally Issued the Admit Card and Time Table, Date Sheet for the Upcoming Board Annual Examination for the High School Class 10 and Intermediate Class 12 Examination Held on February 2020. Those Candidate Are Enrolled in CBSE New Delhi Can Read the and Download Private Admit Card and Time Table.
||CBSE Board Class X, XII Remaining Exam Date Sheet 2020,CBSE Board class X,CBSE Board Class XII, date sheet
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE Board Class 10 and Class 12 Annual Board Exam Time Table 2020
- Time Table Issued : 17/12/2019
- High School Exam Between : 15/02/2020 to 20/03/2020
- Intermediate Exam Between : 15/02/2020 to 30/03/2020
- Class 10th & 12th Remaining Exam : 01/07/2020 to 15/07/2020
- Class 12th Result Declared : July 2020 (Tentative)
- Class 10th Result Declared : July 2020 (Tentative)
How to Download Admit Card
- Candidate Who Are Enrolled as a Private Candidate Can Download the Admit Card..
- Candidate Can Download the CBSE Board Private Exam Admit Card Through Application No. / Previous Year Roll No OR Download Through Name Wise..
- Enter Your Detaisl as per Print out of CBSE Private Application Form.
- Take A Print of CBSE Board Private Exam 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket..
- Print Admit Card in Colour / BW Print at A4 Size Paper.
Some Important Links
Download Date Sheet for Remaining Exam
Class 12th Remaining Exam Held on
01-15 July 2020
Class 10th (North East Delhi Only) Remaining Exam Held on
01-15 July 2020
Download Admit Card
Download Time Table
Copyright © 2019. All Right Reserved
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.