|Name of Post:
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2020
|Short Information :
||UPSSSC, Lucknow Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Junior Assistant 10+2 JA Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh Various Department. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
||UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Answer Key 2020,junior assistant jobs,upsssc jobs,sarkari result,up jobs,upsssc admit card
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Junior Assistant General Recruitment Competitive Examination - 2019
- Application Begin : 26/06/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/07/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 20/07/2019
- Correction Last Date : 27/07/2019
- Photo Sign Objection Last Date : 22/10/2019
- Exam Date: 24/12/2019
- Admit Card Available : December 2019
- General / OBC : 185/-
- SC / ST / PH : 95/-
- PH Divyang : 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
Vacancy Details : Total 1186 Post
Junior Assistant 10+2
18-40 as on 01/07/2019
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board.
- NIELIT CCC Exam Passed
- Typing Skill Test Details
- Hindi : 25 WPM
- English : 30 WPM
Instruction to Upload Photo / Signature
- Clear Passport Size Color Photo with White Background.
- Photo Not be Old More than 6 Month.
- Both Eyre’s Are Clearly Show in Photo.
- Signature Must be White Paper in Black / Blue Pen Only.
- Signature in CAPITAL Letter Not Accepted.
- More Details Read the Notification.
Some Important Links
Download Answer Key
Download Admit Card
Check Photo / Sign Objection List
Copyright © 2019. All Right Reserved
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.